Updated 16th Oct: Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Go-Karting & Trampoline Park fully open. Book online or over the phone now for both activities.
THE KARTING & TRAMPOLINE PARK ARE FULLY OPEN.
Updated 16th October: Our venue opened back up on the 4th July for go-karting and the 25th July for Trampolining. You can book now online or over the phone. If you have any queries you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Current Covid-19 policy as of 16th October 2020:
With reference to the following Government guidance:
- The go karting can still run races of up to 24 drivers and the trampoline park can run the higher capacity. Indoor activities can still take place provided that the groups do not mix. Both activities are an individual activity and are socially distanced
- Exercise classes and organised sport is permitted indoors if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with or share a support bubble with, or for youth or disability sport. Our activities enable social distancing between the participants
- Customers must not socialise with anybody outside of your household or support bubble when inside the venue and must maintain social distancing at all times
- Customers must not socialise in a group of more than 6 outside of the venue
- There are exceptions where people from different households can gather beyond the limits set out above. One exception is:
- for supervised activities provided for children, including wraparound care (before and after school childcare), youth groups and activities, and children’s playgroups
- Customers can only consume food and drink while seated or outside of the venue
- Face Mask Wearing; Taken from the following Government guidance;
Customers must wear a mask when in the public areas of the venue and as soon as they walk into the venue unless they are;
- Participating in the activities – but only when they are actually on the jump park or karting track, not before or after
- Aged 11 or under
- Exempt due to health reasons
- Sitting down AND eating/drinking
Staff must wear a mask when in the public area of the venue (Café area, Café counter, walking in the public areas, Jump Park, toilets, reception areas) unless they are;
- In the pit lane or on the circuit
- Race directors can choose to wear a mask – as long as they are able to deliver the safety briefing
- If they need to explain a safety issue/concern to a customer and the face mask is prohibiting any explanation
- Behind the karting or jump park receptions as these are not public areas and are behind screens
- Engaged in a strenuous activity/task or the wearing of a mask is a safety issue
- The venue must be closed to the public by 10pm
- Customers can go to the Café counter and order but they must consume the food and/or drink either sitting down or outside
We have taken the following measures to ensure the complete safety of our staff and customers:
- A one-way customer flow has been introduced to ensure that customers can remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times.
- The capacity of the venue has been significantly reduced to allow for space for all customers.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at frequent intervals around the venue and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
- The trampoline park capacity has been significantly reduced, allowing for 2 metres of space between jumpers.
- Karting driver briefings will be held in our newly extended spectator area to ensure adequate distance from other drivers.
- The purchase of race balaclavas and gloves at £3.50 per person is compulsory for all drivers.
- The purchase of Jump London trampoline socks at £2 per person is compulsory for all jumpers.
- All race helmets will be sanitised prior to and after every use. Helmets are also now available for purchase.
- All race suits will be sanitised prior to and after every use. Race suits are also now available for purchase.
- All sign-in terminals as well as chip and pin devices will be sanitised before and after every use.
- The venue is now cashless and all payments will be made via card.
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.