Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Re-Opening 4th July for Go-Karting Only. Book online now.
WE ARE REOPENING 4th JULY 2020 – NOW BOOKING FOR KARTING ONLY
Our venue is opening on the 4th July and you can book now online for go-karting. Customers wishing to come trampolining please keep checking back here for updates on when we can open. If you have any queries you can email us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the complete safety of our staff and customers:
- A one-way customer flow has been introduced to ensure that customers can remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times.
- The capacity of the venue has been significantly reduced to allow for space for all customers.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at frequent intervals around the venue and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
- The trampoline park has been split in to 3 zones with a maximum of 20 jumpers per zone allowing for 2 metres of space between jumpers.
- Karting driver briefings will be held in our newly extended spectator area to ensure adequate distance from other drivers.
- The purchase of race balaclavas and gloves at £3.50 per person is compulsory for all drivers.
- The purchase of Jump London trampoline socks at £2 per person is compulsory for all jumpers.
- All race helmets will be sanitised prior to and after every use. Helmets are also now available for purchase.
- All race suits will be sanitised prior to and after every use. Race suits are also now available for purchase.
- All sign-in terminals as well as chip and pin devices will be sanitised before and after every use.
- The venue is now cashless and all payments will be made via card.
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.